Comprehensive range composed of metal-enclosed switchgear and controlgear modular units up to 24 kV, easily adaptable to your specific requirements
- Containing fixed or withdrawable circuit breaker, using SF6 or vacuum breaking technology, switch-disconnector and contactor
- Rated current 400, 630 and 1250 A
- Short-circuit current up to 25 kA
- Internal arc withstand: 12,5 kA/1s and 16 kA/1s ,IAC: A-FL and A-FLR. Additional internal arc withstand for 20 kA/1s ,IAC A-FL and A-FLR upwards exhaust
Control, monitoring and protection devices providing protection of your installations, continuity of electrical supply and reducing downtime
- Sepam and VIP relays
- Easergy T200S telecontrol interface
- Flair fault passage indicator
Period : 18 months
The SM6 range is a comprehensive and upgradable offer of highly reliable Air-Insulated modular units for all your medium-voltage secondary underground distribution applications.Combining flexibility with simplicity of installation and operation, SM6 is a concentrate of Schneider-Electric know-how.
- Medium-voltage section in MV/LV transformer substations in distribution systems
- Medium-voltage consumer or distribution substations up to 24kV.
- Medium-voltage industrial switchboard.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Field ServicesOptimize the life cycle of your assets, improve performance, safety, and reduce maintenance costs – all with an experienced provider of complete field services and a partner you can trust. Discover services
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a Distributor