You are Panelbuilder or Contractor:we put for you 3 design software at your disposal :
- Rapsody, to design low voltage switchboards
- Curve Direct, to display tripping curves and give the discrimination limit
- Direct Coordination, to define & coordinate LV devices
Let’s zoom today on Rapsody
Rapsody replaces SISpro Building.
Its main functions are :
- to design modular and functional low voltage switchboards in complete compliance with standard IEC 60439 in record time,
- to supply the documents required to prepare the quotation and produce the switchboard.
Rapsody international version will be available during February 2009.
Easy and fast design
With Rapsody, you can choose the Schneider Electric devices :
- from an electronic catalogue equipped with a powerful search engine
- from an external component catalogue
- from My Ecodial Software
The composition of the diagram is facilitated by a graphic interface which makes it possible to lay out the devices chosen as well as to modify, add or move them.
Print or export quotation, order form, switchboard front view drawing
- The diagram and the order form can be directly printed.
- You can export the contents to word or Excel files.
-This files can be completed and modified as required, the various fields can be updated just by clicking.
Rapsody inaugurates a new generation of ergonomics software.