The PowerLogic ION8800 power meters are rack-mount meters for utility network monitoring. They are available in three different base models:
- The ION8800A is an energy/tariff meter with EN50160 compliance monitoring, waveform capture, and transient detection.
- The ION8800B is an energy/tariff meter with EN50160 compliance monitoring.
- The ION8800C is a basic energy/tariff meter.
- DIN 43862 (19-inch rack mount) IEC standard for easy retrofit into existing systems
- Essailec connector with common measurement and energy pulsing pin-out
- High-accuracy metering in compliance with IEC 62053-22 Class 0.2S
- IEC 61000-4-30 Class A power quality measurement method
- Power quality compliance monitoring of international quality-of-supply standards (IEEE 519, EN50160, IEC 61000-4-7, IEC 61000-4-15, CBEMA/ITIC)
- Detection and capture of dips and swells
- Waveform recording at 1024 samples/cycle; 20 µs transient capture
- Inter-harmonics measurements (ION8800A)
- 24 setpoints for single/multi-condition alarms and control functions with 1 second response
- Communication module supports: fibre, Ethernet, modem, RS-232/485, RS-485
- Protocol support for Modbus RTU slave/master, Modbus TCP slave/master, DNP 3.0, MV-90, DLMS
- Ethernet and modem gateways to 31 devices on RS-485 port
- High-speed Ethernet communications (optional) with on-board web server
- Email for sending data logs and alarm notification
- Multiple tariffs and time-of-use