Discover the new Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail system up to 63 A
FeaturesThanks to its exclusive features, the Acti 9 range for low voltage DIN rail system provides absolute safety and better continuity of service.
- VisiSafe : for safe operation and maintenance work on circuits.
- Class-2 insulation : continuous safety for operators and non-qualified personnel.
- VISI-TRIP : detects faulty Miniature Circuit-Breaker outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Fully immune add-on Residual Current Devices : better continuity of service, in particular for polluted networks and environments.
- The Reflex iC60 all-in-one concept, a one-piece combined unit integrating a circuit-breaker + contactor + impulse relay.
- Total coordination guaranteed by Schneider Electric.
- Optimised design time, in particular for lighting solutions in buildings.
- 50% fewer connections with the Reflex iC60 all-in-one concept
- Flexible, upgradeable solutions and simple operations
- Easier status diagnosis via product front face indications
- Multiclip distribution systems suitable for upgrading electrical facilities, add-ons, adaptation, phase balancing, etc.
- Easy to adapt to constraints and last-minute changes in the tertiary and industrial fields
- Operating and control mode selection
- Building management system interfacing
- Limitation of intervention costs on remote structures thanks to the new automatic remote control auxiliary.
BenefitsThe efficiency you deserve!
Acti 9 is a DIN rail switchgear system that combines efficiency with safety to ensure maximum safety for you, your customers and their installations.
- Acti 9 is packed full of innovations. Acti 9 enjoys the benefits of Schneider Electric's more than 40 years of experience.
- Acti 9 covers all applications, especially polluted environments and networks with absolute safety and improved continuity of service. Example: VisiTrip detects Faulty outgoers.
- Acti 9 is easy to choose, thanks to its meaningful part numbers. Example: A9XXX225 = 2P, 25A.
- Acti 9 is easy to install and environmentally friendly. Example: Its components are 100% recyclable and recoverable.
ApplicationsLow-voltage final distribution
- Protection by Miniature Circuit-Breaker (MCB) in all industrial and commercial buildings.
- Protection of motor circuits.
- Protection of DC circuits.
- Protection of people and property by super-immune earth leakage Residual Current Devices (RCDs).
- Protection by surge arresters against overvoltages of atmospheric origin.
- Control of power and control circuits by contactors and impulse relays.
- Remote control of circuits by remote controls associated with Miniature Circuit-Breaker.
- Remote control and protection of circuits by integrated control circuit-breaker
- Programming, regulation, signalling, etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor. Find a Distributor
MySchneider AppDiscover our new mySchneider app which offers tailored services, 24/7 self-service, and easy access to expert support and information. Download and register now to get access to recommended services and more. Get the App
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse