Improve grid node reliability while respecting regulations
If you are concerned by regulation penalties, safety, outages, reputation, insurance rates, and loss of profit, the challenge is finding a substation solution that is easy to use and administer, while being affordable, open, and interoperable.
SolutionsA simple yet comprehensive way to manage your substation, without additional IT layers and with cyber security embedded in products, solutions, and services.
EcoStruxure™ Substation Operation (formerly known as PACiS Substation Automation System) and services improve your grid’s operational reliability, helping you benefit from a systemic approach to cyber security.
EcoStruxure Substation Operation protects your network with in-depth defense
- Holistic system security approach with expert cyber security support and services including security audits, incident response, and patch management
- Secure-by-design components (IEC 62351-8 RBAC) in protection, HMI, RTUs, gateways, and communication devices
- Open and interoperable solution aligned to the latest standards and regulations
- Simplified security policy administration with innovative tools
- Deployment of substation automation engineering services for design, configuration, and commissioning of your project
- Modern network architecture and protocols, including a certified range of IEDs and tools that leverage the IEC 61850 data model
- Adherence to cyber security standards: IEC 62351,IEEE1686,WIB,NERC-CIP
- Continuous security improvements throughout the solution life cycle with dedicated advanced services
Improve reliability and modernize control and monitoring with customized solutions.
Enhance operational security across your grid with in-depth defense to the latest cyber security standards.
Simplify security administration for current staff while implementing your security policy to the latest standards.
Execute projects with fast delivery or upgrade your installed base with long-term expert local support.